Day 3: Queenstown
Today is a chance to rest your legs and get to know the Adventure Capital of the World - Queenstown. From bungy jumping to skydiving, jet boating to visiting the world-famous Milford Sound, you really can complete your bucket list in a day.
Of course, you are most welcome to continue skiing or boarding but this is a scheduled rest day, so your lift pass isn’t included.
For anyone wanting to try heli-skiing there are several well-recommended heli-ski options: 4 runs or 8 runs (see our website for pricing). These will take you to untouched powder in the area.
Want to download the tour itinerary? click here
- Day 1: Queenstown | The Remarkables
- Day 2: Queenstown | Coronet Peak
- Day 3: Queenstown
- Day 4: Wanaka | Cardrona
- Day 5: Wanaka | Treble Cone
- Day 6: Tekapo | Ohau
- Day 7: Christchurch | Roundhill/Mt Dobson
- Day 8: Christchurch to Springfield | Porters
- Day 9: Springfield | Broken River
- Day 10: Springfield to Craigieburn | Mt Olympus/Temple Basin
- Day 11: Craigieburn
- Day 12: Craigieburn to Christchurch