Day 4: Wanaka | Cardrona
With over 20 national and international skiing and snowboarding events held at Cardrona each year, it's considered amongst pros as one of the top mountains in New Zealand.
Renowned among skiers and boarders for inspiring terrain and dry natural snow, Cardrona is 345 hectares of wide and packed with undulating trails, open slopes, steep chutes and awesome terrain parks. There’s something here for all to enjoy.
Most of the mountain is serviced by chair lifts, so access is easy. Cardrona’s three basins offer wide-open spaces and a mixture of terrains that are suitable for snowboarders and skiers of all abilities. Facilities include five cafes, a shop, equipment hire and a workshop.
Want to download the tour itinerary? click here
Breakfast, Lift Pass
SLOPE INFO Cardrona Levels: 25% Beginner, 50% Intermediate, 25% Advanced Height: 1860m Vertical: 600m Skiable Area: 345ha
- Day 1: Queenstown | The Remarkables
- Day 2: Queenstown | Coronet Peak
- Day 3: Queenstown
- Day 4: Wanaka | Cardrona
- Day 5: Wanaka | Treble Cone
- Day 6: Tekapo | Ohau
- Day 7: Christchurch | Roundhill/Mt Dobson
- Day 8: Christchurch to Springfield | Porters
- Day 9: Springfield | Broken River
- Day 10: Springfield to Craigieburn | Mt Olympus/Temple Basin
- Day 11: Craigieburn
- Day 12: Craigieburn to Christchurch