Day 6: Tekapo | Ohau
Today head to Ohau, a remote ski field located between Christchurch and Queenstown.
With snow ratings of 20% beginner, 50% intermediate and 30% advanced, Ohau caters for all abilities. From the highest point of 1,925 metres, there is a 400-metre vertical fall to the base via ‘The Boulevard’ (an epic ride for beginners on a safe trail as wide as a highway). Intermediates can choose the zig-zag ‘Luge’, and experts can push the limits on the ‘High Traverse’ and the ‘Escalator’.
Ohau offers unrivalled dry powder snow and gets you off the tourist trail to experience the awesome range of ski fields available in the South Island of New Zealand.
Want to download the tour itinerary? click here
Breakfast, Lift Pass
SLOPE INFO Ohau Difficulty: 20% Beginner, 50% Intermediate, 30% Advanced Height:1825m Vertical:400m Skiable Area:125ha
- Day 1: Queenstown | The Remarkables
- Day 2: Queenstown | Coronet Peak
- Day 3: Queenstown
- Day 4: Wanaka | Cardrona
- Day 5: Wanaka | Treble Cone
- Day 6: Tekapo | Ohau
- Day 7: Christchurch | Roundhill/Mt Dobson
- Day 8: Christchurch to Springfield | Porters
- Day 9: Springfield | Broken River
- Day 10: Springfield to Craigieburn | Mt Olympus/Temple Basin
- Day 11: Craigieburn
- Day 12: Craigieburn to Christchurch