Day 7: Christchurch | Roundhill/Mt Dobson
Today we’ll head to either Roundhill or Mt Dobson, depending on weather conditions.
Roundhill is one of Mackenzie Country’s best kept secrets.With the highest vertical drop in Australasia (at 783 meters), breath-taking views of Aoraki Mt Cook, and boasting one of NZ’s widest runs, the ski field offers an awesome day on the slopes with terrain to suit all capabilities.
Mt Dobson is best known for natural dry powder snow, trails for all abilities, all day sun and wide open uncrowded runs.
We ski/snowboard until around 3pm before setting off to New Zealand’s largest South Island city, Christchurch.
Want to download the tour itinerary? click here
Breakfast, Lift Pass
- Day 1: Queenstown | The Remarkables
- Day 2: Queenstown | Coronet Peak
- Day 3: Queenstown
- Day 4: Wanaka | Cardrona
- Day 5: Wanaka | Treble Cone
- Day 6: Tekapo | Ohau
- Day 7: Christchurch | Roundhill/Mt Dobson
- Day 8: Christchurch to Springfield | Porters
- Day 9: Springfield | Broken River
- Day 10: Springfield to Craigieburn | Mt Olympus/Temple Basin
- Day 11: Craigieburn
- Day 12: Craigieburn to Christchurch