Join me, the Young Adventuress as I host you on this special NZ journey
We're going to take in the best of the South Island. I love NZ, and now it's my turn to show you some of the best bits.
Join me on this 12 day tour - it will be Epic!
Check out our cool little video that explains what we do and don't include, and what you get for your money.
- Me! (Liz) I'll be on board sharing my fave spots with you.
- Transport, breakfast and accommodation ( max 6 share, upgrades available)
- Passionate Kiwi guide
- Gondola ride in Queenstown to witness amazing, panoramic views of the "Adventure Capital of the World"
- Stay for two nights deep in the rain forest on the South Island's west coast
- Two nights in Abel Tasman - NZ's most beautiful National Park including an overnight boat trip
- Sail between the North and South Islands across the iconic Cook Strait
- Small Groups - max 16 Discover why a small group tour is so much better
- Guided tour of every location. We show you places you would miss when travelling on a flexible bus pass
Get your dose of adrenalin and scenery with as many of these activities as you like.
- Get the blood pumping while Sky Diving, Bungy Jumping or Canyon Swinging
- Kayak on a glacial lake in Franz Josef past ancient rainforests, 900 year-old Kahikatea tree's and the Okarito Kiwi Sanctuary
- Take an optional day trip to Milford Sound with cruise - bus or fly options available.
- Gaze up at the stars at the largest dark sky reserve in the world in Lake Tekapo
- Explore primeval rainforest, enormous cave systems and the famous glowworms on an under-ground rafting trip in Punakaiki
Nothing is compulsory – just choose what’s best for your journey
Upgrades and Extensions
- Upgrade your accommodation to a private room, for $829. The cost is per room, so if there are two you, you can split the cost.
- Stay with us the night before and after the tour
Starting from Christchurch, we will take you on an adrenalin fueled South Island experience that is bursting with optional activities to get your blood pumping. We include two days in Queenstown to maximise the rush. It all starts at 8am at Haka Lodge Christchurch and ends around 5pm in Wellington.
We'll shout you a ride on the Queenstown Gondola, as well as a few surprise stops along the way.
As you build your tour online, you will see many optional activities available to add - but remember, none of these are compulsory. Not sure which activities to choose? No problem. Once you've paid a deposit and secured your seat you can add activities anytime until 30 days prior to departure.
Activities can also be purchased on the road - just let your tour guide know; he'll be happy to help. However, we can't always guarantee availability when booking on the road, so we suggest if there are any activities you definitely want to do, pre-book them.
As the tour starts early in the morning, you can opt to stay at Haka Lodge Christchurch the night before the tour - only having to walk downstairs on the day the tour starts makes for a stress free morning. Likewise, you can book an extra night at the Wellington YHA so you are not in a rush once we go our separate ways. We also offer the option of one-day bus transportation to Auckland, leaving the morning after the tour ends.
Upgrading your accommodation to a two person private room costs $829. The cost is per room, so if you share the room with someone else you can split the cost between you.