Book your tour with confidence
We understand that travel can feel a little uncertain right now, therefore we want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve.
See our full terms and conditions here.
LATEST TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS IN NEW ZEALAND
The New Zealand borders are closed to almost all travellers to help stop the spread of COVID-19. The travel restrictions apply to all arrivals into New Zealand by air or sea.
Keep an eye on our NZ Unite Against Covid website for updated border restrictions, as Haka Tours cannot be held liable for refusal of entry.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
We understand that the world is ever-changing right now in terms of borders and bubbles opening and closing, therefore we want to reassure you that we offer flexible bookings:
- Secure your tour with just $99 deposit
- 100% travel credit applies if you cannot make your tour (due COVID-19 restrictions)
- Any tour amendments can be made 45 days prior to departure with no charge
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
Travellers are required to produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on all of our trips. Your Haka Tour Manager will need to see proof of vaccination before your tour departs on Day 1. Please ensure you have a copy of your vaccine certificate with you. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons, please get in touch email@example.com
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY
For those of you booked onto an upcoming tour, you can be reassured that your health and safety is our number one priority and therefore we will be undertaking the following activities:
- Our Haka buses are thoroughly sanitised before each tour.
- Following the World Health Organisation (WHO) advice, we are undertaking additional measures to adhere to the latest hygiene practices. These include cleaning & disinfecting including door handles, seats and overhead lockers on a regular basis.
- Our Haka Lodges are also undertaking additional measures to meet the WHO guidelines.
- We request our guests to follow the hygiene guidelines from WHO including the regular washing of hands.
- Hand sanitiser will also be readily available on tour.
- Our processes will be updated based on the latest guidelines.
PREPARE FOR YOUR ARRIVAL
The NZ Covid Tracer app helps you protect yourself, your whānau (family) and the community by enabling faster contact tracing. Download the app before you travel to New Zealand so you’re ready to start tracking the places you visit.
CHANGING YOUR DEPARTURE DATE
Should you require to amend your departure date owing to updated border restrictions etc, our flexi-booking policy allows you to change your tour or tour start date for free up to 45 days before your tour departs. If you would like to amend your booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our standard terms and conditions apply for any tour cancellations.
If your tour has been cancelled you will be offered an alternative departure date. If that does not suit, a future travel credit valued at 100% of the price paid for your tour and any ancillary services including hotels and pre-paid optional activities, but excluding airfare and insurance.
This travel credit can be applied toward any Haka Tour scheduled to depart before 30 September 2023. Haka Tours are not offering refunds on these cancelled tours.
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any questions, please view our standard terms and conditions, or frequently asked questions (FAQs). Alternatively our reservations team would be happy to discuss your queries with you - email@example.com or +64 9 520 5593.
Want to be notified when New Zealand opens its borders again? Enter your email address below and we will let you know.